Undead

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Undead

Postby Farback » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:30 pm

I too am not dead. Please do not delete my account. I'm a high angle rescue team member in the Annapolis Valley, and climb for fun as well. Our team did a save for an injured person at a swimming hole called three pools here on Friday. People jump from a 50 foot vertical rock face into the pool below. This lady had a bad entry. The area is deep ravines, so we rigged a directional pull on 12mm static line with a safety to bring up the Stokes rescue basket Local Fire, Police and EMT were involved.

Kirk
Farback

Re: Undead

Postby chossmonkey » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:26 pm

Sounds like a bad place for someone to get hurt.

Thanks for posting. Your account will be saved.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Postby Farback » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Yeah, she's not the first we've lifted out of there. People think the pool's deep, but we humped in scuba gear one year and found the deepest part was all of 14 feet. I sure wouldn't jump in from that cliff, even if I could work up the nerve.
Farback

Postby Adam » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:29 am

Farback wrote:I too am not dead. Please do not delete my account. I'm a high angle rescue team member in the Annapolis Valley, and climb for fun as well. Our team did a save for an injured person at a swimming hole called three pools here on Friday. People jump from a 50 foot vertical rock face into the pool below. This lady had a bad entry. The area is deep ravines, so we rigged a directional pull on 12mm static line with a safety to bring up the Stokes rescue basket Local Fire, Police and EMT were involved.

Kirk

gets my vote for the strangest post lately. glad the rescue was successful.
Adam

Postby chossmonkey » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:16 pm

trad_reborn wrote:

Haha, yeah. There is more to it all though. I sent messages to all the seemingly unused accounts so we could so we can delete the ones not going to ever be used.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars, just be a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.
chossmonkey

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:35 pm

chossmonkey wrote:
trad_reborn wrote:

Haha, yeah. There is more to it all though. I sent messages to all the seemingly unused accounts so we could so we can delete the ones not going to ever be used.

Yes, but it is making for some interesting introductions! :D
granite_grrl

Return to General