Vote for me!

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Vote for me!

Postby martha » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi all,

I have submitted a photo to a contest on the Peak Pilates Website. If I win, I would get an MVe Chair which is an expensive piece of equipment that would be a great addition to my business and studio. If all of you register on the website and vote for me I just might have a chance! And then those of you who take lessons from me would get to take part in some fun torture! ha! Please feel free to pass this on to others you know who might have the time to vote!!

The direct link to the photo is

http://peakpilates.com/community/photos ... re679.aspx

I have attached the photo so you know what to look for if you go directly to the Peak Website. the website is http://www.peakpilates.com on the bottom right side there is a picture that says 'Show us your Teaser!' click on 'More Info...' and then from there find the photo of me. Under the photo there will be a link that says 'sign up' and once you do you can vote for me!
Voting goes until September 17th.

Thank you all so much!!!!
Attachments
teaser.jpg
teaser.jpg (199.68 KiB) Viewed 453 times
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Re: Vote for me!

Postby martha » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:56 pm

This has nothing to do with climbing.. except I'm a climber.. I teach Pilates to climbers.. and in the 'general' category.... well... this is just a shameless plug!

Thanks for voting!
The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

If a husband speaks in the woods, and his wife is not there to hear him...is he still wrong?
martha

Return to General