Movie: 180˚ South

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

Movie: 180˚ South

Postby breau » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Movie with Yvon Chouinard(Black Diamond and Patagonia), Doug Tompkins(The North Face and ESPRIT), Timmy O'Neill(lookup ADHD in dictionary) and other, I think, non climbers. I'm not quite sure what the movie is about but they seem to be featuring interesting people.

Preview

Movie's website

Séb
breau

Re: Movie: 180˚ South

Postby Dom » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Is it gonna play in the theatres?

For some reason I seem to doubt it...
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Postby breau » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:51 am

I would be surprised that it would hit theatres around here.
breau

Postby Greg » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:21 am

breau wrote:Movie with Yvon Chouinard(Black Diamond and Patagonia), Doug Tompkins(The North Face and ESPRIT), Timmy O'Neill(lookup ADHD in dictionary) and other, I think, non climbers. I'm not quite sure what the movie is about but they seem to be featuring interesting people.

Preview

Movie's website

Séb

Inspired by the movie Mountain of Storms, my understanding of 180 south is that it is some kind of retracing of the journey Chouinard and company took to Patagonia in the 60's. It sounds like it will be a good movie and you will be able to watch it in a couple of months. The boys froms Spin It are bringing in a copy and it will be available in June.
Greg

Postby Dom » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:33 pm

awesome Da Vinci hehe :mrgreen:
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Postby Stacey » Wed May 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Greg H wrote:
breau wrote:Movie with Yvon Chouinard(Black Diamond and Patagonia), Doug Tompkins(The North Face and ESPRIT), Timmy O'Neill(lookup ADHD in dictionary) and other, I think, non climbers. I'm not quite sure what the movie is about but they seem to be featuring interesting people.

Preview

Movie's website

Séb

Inspired by the movie Mountain of Storms, my understanding of 180 south is that it is some kind of retracing of the journey Chouinard and company took to Patagonia in the 60's. It sounds like it will be a good movie and you will be able to watch it in a couple of months. The boys froms Spin It are bringing in a copy and it will be available in June.

JUNE movie night at our place :D
''When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.''
~John Muir
Stacey

Return to General