scrambles in the canadian rockies???

For all the motormouths who just need to spray.

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl

scrambles in the canadian rockies???

Postby DFraser » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi all,

Does anyone have a copy of 'Scrambles in the Canadian Rockies' that they would be willing to part ways with ( for $$$) or at the very least let me hold onto for a long while? I am fixin' to head out west sooner than later and apparently this book is top notch to have.

Let me know.

Take care.

- D
DFraser

Re: scrambles in the canadian rockies???

Postby DFraser » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Or, perhaps, point me in the right direction for purchasing a copy? I'm not a big fan of Amazon and i'd rather not give my money to them.
DFraser

Postby Dom » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:13 am

Hey man the book is quite easy to find in the Canmore/Banff area. I'm also certain you can purchase it at the MEC in Calgary if you're driving in from the east. Good book for scrambling for sure.
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Postby Dom » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:11 am

It actually reminds me that my avatar picture is on top of Mount Temple close to Lake Louise. Awesome scramble and the tallest mountain in the bow valley. Not to be missed!
So much rock, so little time
Dom

Postby GKelly » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Are you planning to return east? I'd be happy to lend you my book if you plan to return it. I don't think it's in me to part with it permanently though. As Dom said though, the book is everywhere in Calgary/Canmore/Banff.

Greg
GKelly

Postby DFraser » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Dom & Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, it's appreciated. I'll be sure to make a call to MEC in Calgary. Perhaps they'd be friendly enough to ship a copy down to Halifax here, or I can talk to the local store and see if they can help.

Kelly - thanks for being kind enough to consider loaning out your copy. I'll be sure let you know if that approach has to be taken - which in all honesty i'd rather not deprive you of your copy.

Take care!

- D
DFraser

Postby GKelly » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:23 pm

If Mec can not help you try Vertical Addiction, Valhalla Pure or the book store (can't think of the name) in Canmore. The guys at vertical addiction are always super kean.
GKelly

Return to General