Planning a trip back to NS

It’s sharp....really sharp!

Moderators: chossmonkey, Dom, granite_grrl, peter, Climb Nova Scotia, Matt Peck

Planning a trip back to NS

Postby granite_grrl » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:37 am

I'm going back home for a wedding the first weekend of August and I'm trying to decide how long I should head out for. Right now I'm thinking 2 weeks around that weekend and I'm wondering how long I can stay entertained out there.

How many people head out climbing during the week right now? I'm much more interested in doing routes than bouldering (ground falls hurt, I've broken too many bones), but I'll probobly do a Monday night session or two (though I'll be staying close to the ground). I don't want to bring my rack or a rope on the plane either so I would hope I could use the gear of who ever I was climbing with.

And, as a long shot but I would extend my stay for this, I would love to get to NB or the like if anyone was planning trips during this time.

Anyway, let my know what my options for climbing entertainment are. I would really love to spend some time on granite again.
granite_grrl

Re: Planning a trip back to NS

Postby Nette » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:49 am

I'm going to be at a wedding near Welsford for Aug 1 & 2 and a couple of us are going to try and get out climbing. I think he has a rack but I only have sport gear. You are more than welcome to come along with us.
Nette

Postby granite_grrl » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Aw, thanks Nette, but that's the weekend that I am going to be in Cape Breton for my aunt's wedding. Otherwise I'd take you up on your offer in a heartbeat!
granite_grrl

Postby jipstyle » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Will you be in NS for BoulderFest? I think it may have been pushed back to August just for you! ;)
jipstyle

Postby granite_grrl » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 pm

jipstyle wrote:Will you be in NS for BoulderFest? I think it may have been pushed back to August just for you! ;)

Why must you tease? :cry:

Again, I'll be up in Cape Breton for a wedding.
granite_grrl

Return to Nova Scotia